Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fill Your Lungs With...


OXEGEN:

Although after last year I said never again, the line up and price I got on a ticket just was too enticing, soo off i go in a couple of days.

I just thought id re link the oxegen related tunes in previous posts, so, enjoy...



MAIN STAGE:

Amy Winehouse - Valerie (Counte of Monte Cristal & Sinden Remix)
RATM - Killing In The Name (SebastiAn Remix)



DANCE STAGE:
Buck 65 - Kennedy Killed The Hat (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Justice - Stress (Bart B More Remix)



[[Will post more when i'm back...]]


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Probably the best set ive seen was them in Spy, I had to go as i missed them at the Music centre, was talkin to Jesse through the MSTRKRFT Forum and he got me on the gurestlist....which never arrived so luckily id bought a ticket anyway!amazing producers and djs! p.s nice blog man!My mate Aimee from rosscommon just turned me on to it about 10mins ago!great selection of tunes!