Monday, June 30, 2008

A View From Across The Pond ...On Dirty Electro



DIRTY ELECTRO HOUSE MUSIC DOWNLOADS:

DEHMD, a blog I stumbled on recently, that caught my eye with staggering amounts of quality tuneage. A few days ago, I saw that he had dedicated a post to this here blog. In return, I decided to recipricate in according fashion, also some artwork he's free to display on his site.

Anywho, just a few of the songs i digged on his blog, check them out, then check the blog if you havent already, enjoy...


Goose - Nike Original Run


Benjamin Diamond - Baby's On Fire (D.I.M. Remix)


The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose To Give It (The Whip Remix)
(Right-click and Save-as)


[[p.s. Sorry for lack of tunage, extremely busy lately with work, parties, etc. Will be back asap with my favourites from just a few of my Electronic gods...]]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks bro.