Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bring Tha Noize, Boys!!!


BOYS NOIZE RECORDS:

My final post on record labels, and i really did leave the best 'til last. The label of labels in my opinion, at least at the moment, and their recent compilation marked that...

Alex Ridha, his productions, remixes and collaborations can and will always keep me entertained... Other notable artists on the label include D.I.M., Les Petits Pilous, Strip Steve, Shadow Dancer, Siriusmo & PUZIQUe (of which Ridha is half).

For the tunage, the A-side of the labels very first release, then one from Eastwest (Boys Noize & Housemeister) only release. Third, and final, is one off their more recent releases, enjoy...


Boys Noize - Optic
(zshare)

Eastwest - Easy Come Easy Go
(zshare)

Les Petits Pilous - Going Techno (zshare)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siriusmo isn't notable???

thanks for the tracks though

Anonymous said...

It really is the tightest lable going, Puzique and Les Petits Pilous alone would have me sold! I remember Andy Weatheral opening with "Thomas" by puzique at the Picnic 2or 3 yrs ago and i was blown away, amazing tune.